Ideas for Pest Control Content
Before we begin, keep in mind that most content is designed to answer a question. So if you’re looking for great content ideas, keep an ear open to your customers. Often they’ll have questions that will turn into helpful posts. Other ideas include:
- Information on pests and pest behaviors.
- Information on the specific services you offer (important).
- Information on specific pesticides for pests.
- Information on health risks and degree of risk for some pesticides.
- Information on do-it-yourself pest control.
- Information on exclusion and prevention.
- Information on pest evaluations, how they work, what you look for, etc.
- Information on success rates, follow-ups, etc.
Keep in mind that for almost all of these ideas, you can and should break them down into multiple, specific posts. For example, rather than talk about all pest control safety issues, you can talk about the safety of one pesticide, the safety of another pesticide, when it’s safe to come back into the home, and so on. All of these make great individual pest control content ideas.
With the list above, you can create hundreds of different articles on hundreds of different topics. Each one does need to be written specifically for your site, however, so you need to make sure you have a talented pest control content writer who can put information in their own words to ensure uniqueness.
If you’re interested in learning more about pest control content marketing, reach out today.